Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center, SC - Dedicated to Your Care|
The Allergy, Asthma & Immunology Center, SC (AAIC) is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment options for people suffering from allergic and immunologic conditions. We provide the highest quality healthcare, in a personal and caring environment.
The AAIC staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We strive to ensure that your office visit will be pleasant, educational and make the best use of your valuable time. Our office hours, which include extended morning and evening hours Monday-Thursday, accommodate your busy schedule.
Don't wait another minute for allergy and asthma relief, give us a call today!
3/22/2020 - Given the COVID-19 pandemic, we are making significant changes to accommodate our patients. Please follow us on FACEBOOK for up-to-the-minute status-updates!
We are activly screening all patient prior to entry into our facility to screen for the following:
1. Active upper repiratory tract symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath
2. Any known contact with COVID-19 infected individuals in the past 2 weeks
3. Travel to an COVID-19 endemic area (US or abroad) in the past 2 weeks
Patients who answer yes to any of the above questions will be asked to reschedule their appointments or transition to a telemedicine visit for their care. Symptomatic shot patients will be rescheduled as well. We are trying our best to minimize risk to our patient, staff and community. Thank you for your understanding.
We are also proud to offer Telemedicine scheduled and urgent care visits to new patients and established patients via Skype, FaceTime and Doxy.me. Please read our Telemedicine consent form under Resources.
Providers' Doxy.me links for Telemedicine are provided below.
Dr. Patrick H. Win, MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
Dr. Jacquelyn M. Sturm MD, FAAAAI, FACAAI
Kelsey Beasley, FNP-C
Morgen Rockel, PA-C
Erica Young, PA-C
We diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Asthma (specializing in biologics: XOLAIR, NUCALA, CINQAIR, FASENRA, DUPIXENT)
- Allergic rhinitis (also known as "hay fever")
- Non-allergic rhinitis (also referred to as chronic or vasomotor rhinitis)
- Atopic dermatitis and eczema (specializing in DUPIXENT)
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Chronic cough
- Chronic sinusitis
- Food allergies (Food oral immunotherapy) see our sister site: TIO Food Therapies, PLLC
- Nasal polyps (specializing in DUPIXENT and other treatments)
- Primary immunodeficiency
- Stinging insect allergy
- Urticaria (Hives) and Angioedema (Swelling)
Call us today! 618-624-2060
Serving the Greater St. Louis and Metro East Areas: Belleville, Fairview Heights, Shiloh, O'Fallon, Maryville, Edwardsville, Granite City and surrounding areas since 2007
325 Tamarack Lane, Shiloh, IL 62269
2023 Vadalabene Drive, Suite 151, Maryville, IL 62062